16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
As Cities Burn.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
I guess mine’s always been, what if I was born someone else? Different race, different gender, different class, different family… how would that affect who I grew to become?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
82 and humid… but it’s night. It’ll be 99 and stormy tomorrow.
50) Do you believe in magic?
I believe in the occult, so yes.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yeah. A water bottle, some papers, pomegranate juice, one side of a rubik’s cube, among quite a few other things, I’m sure. :P
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Helping Sabrina learn how to solve a rubik’s cube and putting one together.
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
I don’t think Satan has a last name. :P
82) What is your favorite word?
Ok, I can’t really think of one, but whenever I have writer’s/artist’s block, the phrase “Kids With Guns” always always always pops into my head and stays there for obnoxiously long periods of time. I swear there’s a Gorillaz glitch in my brain.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
I like Kyle’s answer for this, which is… this question. Sorry, not going to happen.