R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
Off the top of my head:
- How living things function, especially human beings and their quirks.
- Crafts and trades, especially right now.
- Language and communication.
- What happens after death, fear and faith and doubt.
- The infinitesimal vastness of creation.
- The creativity of humanity and the degree to which we populate our landscapes with creations and products.
- The exponential growth of technology and discovery.
- The differences between myself and others, mentally.
V - 3 big dreams.
- To get married.
- To have a self-sustaining art practice.
- To live frugally and travel frugally.
Z - Ask any question you want.
Wwwwuuuuuut’re yeeww doin hear?
Patience.. I just got home but I’m workin’ on it, don’t worry. :)
Good evening Marissa. :)
P - What kind of music I like.
Just about anything except mainstream country. I especially enjoy metalcore, folk, and dance-y electronic stuff, and combinations thereof.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
God, my family, my friends, my pets, art.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Yes, and it’s in the past.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
I dunno. I sometimes get jealous of people whose college plans have worked out well (because mine haven’t), and that’s almost all of my friends. And then I remember that even so, I have it pretty good.
S - 2 habits.
Since it’s morning.. setting 3 alarms and almost always sleeping through 2 of them, and bringing all my clothes into the bathroom so I can dress after I shower.
Ahahaha, I know how that goes. If I remember my dream when I wake up, I try to text it to someone who was in it, no matter how little it had to do with them. I’m honored to be in your dream though, thank you for sharing it with me. n_n